We recognize that privacy concerns of an individual or an organization is important. This page outlines the types of personal information we receive and collect when you use our services, as well as some of the steps we take to safeguard information. We hope this will help you make an informed decision about sharing personal information with us. If you have any questions about this policy, please feel free to contact us through our website or write to us at email@example.com• We store your email addresses when you send your queries or subscribe to our alert facility.
• Our servers automatically record information when you visit our website or use some of our products, including the URL, IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your request.
• We do not take responsibility in any loss or theft of your personal information.
• We try our best to safeguard our servers but we shall not be responsible for any data theft from our servers.
• Please use any information from us (website, SMS, Email) on your own discretion. We shall not be deemed responsible for any type of loss.
• We may use personal information to provide the services you’ve requested.
• We may also use personal information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve our technologies and services.
• We may also share information with third parties in limited circumstances, including when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services.
• We may change this policy at any time.
Updated : 04-08-2011